
Monday, October 27th--It's been much too long since Bohdee got groomed. Today was the day! After getting a clean bill of health last week (hooray, no more ear infections!), I made an appointment with the local groomer. He sure needed it! He looks like an Ewok! Since this was his first grooming I asked what was all involved. She bathed him, trimmed his hair, clipped his claws and I heard her say "anal glands" but decided not to ask her to go into

details on that one. I just assume whatever she did to his anal glands was necessary.

We thought he was getting a little too plump but, nope, it was all his hair! Once I picked him up it was like a different dog! I can't stop laughing at him, he looks like his head it too big for his body now! Silly dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment