
Monday, October 27th--Sorry folks, I'm back-tracking a little. As I was catching up on my blog I was so stressed over the orthodontist thing that I forgot to include a post on our pumpkin carving last night. For FHE, we carved up the 4 pumpkins that have been sitting on our porch for a few weeks. It was the first time we had the kids help us and they did a great job. Elise chose the smallest pumpkin and I helped her carve a bat into it. I chose the largest and carved out three different faces. Nate chose a

smaller one and carved a spider. Then we worked on a family pumpkin--which I ended up carving everything out--and we traced a few different things on there. Elise and Brady laughed and got pretty

grossed out by the pumpkin guts. They wouldn't handle them but gladly let me and Nate do so. Bohdee was happy to lick up all the pumpkin innards that dropped on the floor (weird). It was a great night

and, of course, we put candles in to see how cool our creations turned out.
1 comment:
You need to take pics of the pumpkins all lit up, like I did! Do it.. do it now!
Post a Comment