Wednesday, October 15th--PHEWWEEEEEEE! We found a Wii! Thanks to the many of you that made suggestions. Congrats to Brittainey and Marissa for the Wii-obtaining tips! Brittainey got her cookies and now we need to get Marissa's hers. For any of you looking for your own, please let me know and I'll gladly share with you the site we found ours on. The only thing that sucks now is that we have to wait till Christmas! Ug! I'm trying to be optmistic that these next two months will go by fast but also, that we have time to cram everything in Nate and I are planning for the holidays and still enjoy it all.
Cheers!
Jane 23
5 months ago

2 comments:
I do want to know where you got the wii since Alma talks about it constantly. Also I have been meaning to answer your question about Becky. She has thyroid cancer- which usually is no big deal, except hers is especially fast growing and 5, yes 5 doctors blew her off before she had found one that wwould treat her. Unfortunately in that time it had metastasized to her lungs. About 2 months ago they gave her a HUGE dose of radiation and she is still feeling really sick. Back at the oncologist this week for two days of testing - nothing else seems wrong so they think it is just the radiation that she got. Now we just wait 6-9 months to see if it worked. 50/50 shot at that. If not then chemo? maybe remove a lobe of her lung? We aren't sure. So far she hasn't acted like anyone else with this type of cancer.
Yay for finding a Wii! We had a friend pick one up for us while he was in CA! They are definitely hard to find so I am glad that you found one!! Whoo Hoo!
Post a Comment