As you can tell, Nate and the kids never seem to get tired of going to the zoo. On this day they were able to enjoy a show involving various birds including a bald eagle--something Elise and Brady talked about non-stop when they got home. One of the birds took a $5 dollar bill from someone and brought it up to the
trainer. The person didn't realize he was actually donating that $5 dollar bill and had a look of surprise when the trainer asked if he would donate the $5. Being put on the spot like that, I would
have told the guy to keep it too.
After eating lunch they headed over to the museum where they were able to enjoy various activities for children and look at several dinosaur bones.

1 comment:
The bird show at the Zoo is AWESOME!! I can see why that is all they talked about...I had thought the same thing about the $5...they aren't going to say NO with an audience that big..I would say yes too...lol
Post a Comment