Sunday, October 12th--I have already explained my situation to some of my family but I'm making a plea to whoever else reads this...........I need a Wii!!!!!! Well, don't need one but REALLY would like one! My Aunt Maureen saw a Wii Fit for $90.00 at Target and called me up to see if I wanted it, I said, "Yes, of course!" And then I thought it would be so easy to get a Wii console. Not so much! So here's my plea: If any of you fine local readers of this blog happen to see a Wii for sale or know of a secret website that no one knows about and I can go to and buy one for no more than $250.00 (new), please let me know ASAP. I thought I was being good about trying to find one before the holidays really get going but I've had no such luck. The Wii is for Christmas. A batch of cookies to anyone who has better luck than me and finds the coveted Wii for the Armstrong family! Call me at home!P.S. Yes Brittainey, I am KICKING myself for not buying yours! ha ha ; )

4 comments:
I bet you are:) I see them at Target all the time. If I find another one I'll be sure to let you know. Good luck!
WE love our Wii..we had a hard time finding one too..just watch the ads really close! Good luck. I want a Wii fit too..looks fun!
You can get on a waiting list at Game Stop. No other shop will do this.
Also, sign up for wiialerts.com
They will email you everytime a wii becomes available.
It's really hard to just get the $250 console anymore. Everything is bundles, but what comes in the bundles it worth having (I hear).
Good luck.
Yeah.. good luck in finding one. We haven't seen one at our Target OR Wal-Mart since they came out. Try e-bay.
Post a Comment