
Tuesday, December 23rd--My sister-in-law, Marissa, had an ultrasound today so she dropped her 3 kids (Christopher, Xander & Darci) off for Nate and I to babysit. All of the kids had a great time together! They loved bundling up on the bean bag chairs and watching a Christmas

show. Next they spent a lot of time in Brady's room playing. Darci, she's almost 2, had fun clinging to Nate and I. At one point she was being a little too dare-devilish and fell off Brady's bed so she wanted to just snuggle with me. It was nice to have a little one to care for, even just for a few hours. We made lunch--snowman sandwiches (cookie cutter) and then off for some more playing. While taking care of 5 kids seemed a little tiring (hey, I'm not used to it!) we enjoyed it!
1 comment:
They really did have a blast!!! And I appreciated it so much. Thank you again.
Post a Comment