"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Monday, December 8, 2008

New Family Christmas Photos

Monday, December 8th--YES!! We went over to Nate's parents house tonight for some fun visiting and for his fabulous mom, Rosemary, to take our family Christmas photo. We send our photos with Christmas cards every year. I'm so happy I can work on getting my Christmas cards out now. I've got a long list! Here's the finished products:



5 comments:

Doney Days said...

These are so cute! Audra, you look gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Oh, that Elise. Being a pill as always! Nice pics. Wish they were bigger so we could really see them better!

Melanie said...

What a cute family you have! The pictures are great!

Marissa said...

Elise doesn't look very happy, but they are GREAT pictures. If it were us Xander would be crying or not even in the picture.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute, cute, cute! Audra...you look so pretty in these pics! You are so photogenic!