the things that were superficial and petty no longer matter. My faith in my Father in Heaven and His son, Jesus Christ, my family and so many friends that uplift me----those are the things that matter.I feel like I've grown up a lot this year. I've realized I need to stop making excuses for all the things I need to be doing in my life that I'm not doing. No more pity parties, no more feeling sorry for myself. I have a great life and I need to acknowledge that and seek out reasons I'm blessed every single day of my life. Even through all the trials and stresses that are dished out, I've got to find the positive in order to learn and grow. This may not be the feelings or opinions of others, but it works for me and for that I am thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment