Friday, November 27th--I spent almost the entire day decorating my home, inside and out. I absolutely loved it! Nate and the kids put up the family tree downstairs. It's a crazy looking tree but they are all very proud of it and I am proud of them for making it just what it needs to be. Elise & Brady spent a chunk of the day "studying" the commercials on TV and making their Christmas wish lists--then revising several more times as more things of interest popped up. I loved watching other neighbors putting up their Christmas decorations this weekend as well. There's something to say about that "feeling in the air". It's definitely in our neighborhood and all around. I'm so happy for this time of year! Like I said, it's been a very long year. I'll be glad when 2009 is over and we can hope for a wonderful 2010. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy this next month with my family and friends celebrating as much as possible with plenty of Christmas cheer! Happy Holidays! I'm so thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment