"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Week of Thankfuls--Day 1, My Best Friend & Love of My Life

Sunday, November 22nd--Today I start another annual week of "thankfuls" for Thanksgiving. I admire those that have been able to do this for the whole month. While I haven't written it down, I find reasons every single day of my life that I am thankful for---a long list of reasons, I am so blessed.
Today, I am thankful for my most favorite person in the world, my Nathan. He's brought me to life, encouraged my confidence and just makes me a better person on a whole. He's incredibly romantic and showers me with affection on a daily basis. He's the most amazing dad! I've never seen such a devoted dad, it's so heartwarming. There's so many little things he does that I'm thankful for. I could go on and on (he truly is THAT amazing!) but really, he's the best thing that's come into my life. I look forward to so many more years happy years with Nate. I love him SOOO much!

No comments: