

Friday, December 19th--Nate wrapped up work at 5:00 pm and the snow was starting to slow down so it was time to go out and shovel. I bought a small snow shovel the day before, for the kids to share. Elise took her turn and she and Nate had the driveway done in no time. Brady wanted to be outside to either cheer them on or make trouble for Elise--a little bit of both by the time it was all done. Great job Elise and Nate! More snow to come!
1 comment:
We've ended up with 14" of snow over the past few days. It's been seriously CRAZY!! Roads are a huge mess. WE're hoping enough people go out tomorrow to flatten the snow on the road so Ben and I can go over and finish up that dang house! It's kind of looking like we may have to wait until the day after Christmas to leave from here due to the stinkin' weather. I'll keep you posted though! Pretty weird for Brady to say take the back road. I, too, would NOT have listened. Eh, live and learn.
Post a Comment