Thanks Lindsay!
A- Attached or Single? Attached fo-evah!
B- Best Friend? Nate
C- Cake or Pie? Cake--yellow cake with fudge frosting......mmm
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? spray gel and lotion (preferably from Bath and Body Works)
F- Favorite Color? Blue, Purple, Red (but not together!)
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Wormies!
H- Hometown? Bremerton, WA
I- Favorite Indulgence? Coca Cola--a must have, in my mug--gotta be a fountain drink with the "good ice"
J- January or July? At first I thought of January but then Lindsay depressed me by reminding me of the gross inversion so I guess July will do even though I hate the heat.
K- Kids? 2 goofballs, 1 girl, 1 boy
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Movie favorite? No #1 favorite. I like a good chick flick, most Rogers and Hammerstein's musicals, and raunchy comedies
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 brother, Adam and 2 sisters, Alishia and Amanda
O- Oranges or Apples? I'm from Washington, that's a no-brainer--and my preference is Red Delicious
P- Phobias or Fears? MANY FEARS--mostly involving anything happening to my kids. I'm paranoid!
Q- Quote? "It is what it is." the philosophy of Tao
R- Reason to Smile? My kids and their various goofy moments and one-liners.
S- Season of Choice? Fall/Autumn--I'm in heaven right now, plus I'm a Fall baby
T- Tag a few friends: Amanda Thomsen, LaDonna Smith, Heather Doney and whoever else
U- Unknown Fact About Me? Wow, hmmm, I LOVE fashion but don't have the figure for the things I like so I wear not-so-fashionable things instead, pathetic, I know. One day, my friends, one day!
V- Vegetable? Taters and carrots
W- Worst Habit? My Coca Cola
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food? Italian, pasta is my frenemy
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo
Jane 23
5 months ago

1 comment:
Thanks for doing my tag! I love finding out things about people through these things.
Post a Comment