Wednesday, November 26th--Today is a chaotic day! We're hosting the family Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and I'm really excited about that. However, the day before, as you might know, is the day we scrub, scour, wash and make the house sparkling clean for our guests. So what do I do? I agree to work and promise the kids I'll take them to see "Bolt", all the while I'm still upset over having to take my dog to my sisters last night (he's doing fine, by the way...phew!). So, today, I am thankful for modern conveniences to help me get through the day!
Here's the list of my random favorites:
*Swiffer mop
*Dirt Devil Broom Vac
*Clorox/Costco cleaning wipes
*Scentsy (I'm burning Snowberry)
*Flat Top Stove
*Detangle Spray (for Elise's bazillion tangles!)
*Gas-powered fireplaces
*Insulated mugs for my Holiday/Maverick pop refills
*Bagelfuls
*Pre-packaged, single serving, apple slices, Tillamook cheese, and carrot sticks
*Smoothie blender
*Spray gel
*DVR (Tivo)
*Bath & Body Works
*Purel
*Wii Fit
*Air Conditioning
*Ice Makers that make the "good ice"
*Cell Phones
*Internet Shopping
*3M hooks with adhesive strips
*On-line banking/bill pay
*Portable DVD players (we don't go on any road trips without 'em!)
I'm sure there are more but those come to mind for now. Modern conveniences are the best!
Jane 23
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment