"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"
Wednesday, November 19th--I hope my cousin, Ashlee, doesn't mind. I'm going to give her a little plug. She is a fantastic artist. I'm not sure which side she inherited her talent from (not from the Blackburn side!). I asked her to do some sketches of my kids for Christmas. She chose the photos and then turned Elise into a fairy (her specialty) and Brady into an angel. I LOVE how they turned out! She has a very special gift. I'm jealous. If anyone is interested in her doing some sketches, she lives in Lehi, UT (nearby my house), and she is very affordable. Take a look! First is the photo she chose to work with and then the finished product. I have to re-scan the art in order to be able to click on it and see the detail but you can see pretty well as it is. Amazing! Love ya, Ashlee!
No comments:
Post a Comment