skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"
Friday, November 14, 2008
Mom & Dad, A Message From Baby Claire
Friday, November 14th--"Hi, Audra's parents. This is baby Claire Pease. It makes me very sad you're not coming for Christmas! VERY SAD!!!!"
1 comment:
Kate
said...
haha. VERY cute!
November 14, 2008 at 1:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I actually love 3 children with Type 1 Diabetes!
We are a happy fam-uh-lee!
Family Picture 2010
Together Forever!
Salt Lake LDS Temple and LDS Church Office Building to its right.
About The Armstrong's
Armstrong Family
We are the Armstrongs. Nate, Audra, Elise, Brady, and Embry. Enjoy reading about our family!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(44)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(94)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(108)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(129)
►
December
(20)
▼
November
(26)
Happy Berfcake Alishka!
My Man, Natey-pooh!
(Last one!) I'm Thankful for the Gospel of Jesus C...
Christmas Craft Idea #1
I'm Thankful for Scents......
Our Thanksgiving Was Great!
I'm Thankful for Happy Places.....
I'm Thankful for Modern Conveniences.....
I'm Thankful for Diabetes.......
100 Things
I'm Thankful for My Little Bohdee.....
A Full Week of Thankfuls......
Are You Ready?
My Cousin, Ashlee, the AMAZING Artist!
I Feel SOOO Naked!
Picky-Pots!
A Visit to Danika at Home
Disney On Ice
I Got Tagged
The Newest Armstrong
Mom & Dad, A Message From Baby Claire
I'm Thankful....
PLEASE! Help Support My Crazy Cause!
ABC Tag
I Had WAY Too Much Fun!
Brady's School Pics
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(7)
Blogs I Follow
nienie
Jane 23
5 months ago
The Moments We Stand
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
3 years ago
C. Jane Kendrick
It Is Enough
6 years ago
Tara Lynn Bodrero
We Moved
7 years ago
The Super Storrs
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
7 years ago
::pack:: of fixations
Remember when
8 years ago
Angel Wings And Tiny Toes
1st Angel Birthday
10 years ago
Stuckilicious
Snow!
10 years ago
Our Boy Britt
A Different Kind of Hard
10 years ago
My Silent Angel's Fight
Speech Training
10 years ago
Sweet baby Leah
We are back!
10 years ago
Practically Perfect In Every Way
Scripture Camp and Girl Drama
11 years ago
The Blairs
Jog-a-thon
11 years ago
Sister Pearce in New Zealand
The Last Melon (:
11 years ago
Van Otten Family
11 years ago
"Little Women" Family
Getting a Christmas Tree with Friends
11 years ago
Roper's Blog
Time Flies When You're Having Fun
11 years ago
Pray For Kollin
Kollin's Documentary
12 years ago
Dippidee
Tea Party
13 years ago
Heartfelt Wall Hangings
Class of 2013
13 years ago
The Pitcher's Mound
Runners Conquerors
13 years ago
DeMill Family
6 months
13 years ago
The French Family
Pretty Funny Face
13 years ago
Bret and Marissa Family
More September Happenings
13 years ago
Aimee & Chris Francom
It's a BOY!
13 years ago
Just Us, The Browns
14 years ago
The Timothy's
January blah!
14 years ago
The Bartlett Pears
Jog-A-Thon
14 years ago
Logan Haylie & Larkyn
check it...
14 years ago
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
14 years ago
Kelley's Kingdom
Disneyland 2011
15 years ago
.
Making a change!
16 years ago
Amanda's Happenings
EEK!! Been so long!!
16 years ago
Armstrong Family Christmas Letters, Starting in 2000
Christmas, 2009
16 years ago
The Baldwin Family
Miller Family
Pools are perfect for holding water, man.
Kanoe's Place
Bedouin Baldwins
Sadie Huish
More Blogs I Follow
Alicia & Ricky
Amber & Mike
Annaliese & Spencer
Cindy, my cuz
Dawn & Eric
Kelsey & Logan
Lyndsey & Sam
Tara & Pete
1 comment:
haha. VERY cute!
Post a Comment