I felt the same and so did my other sister, Alishia and her family. So now I ask for anyone's help that is willing to give it, not financially. I REALLY, REALLY want my parents to still come for Christmas and so does my sister, Alishia. We're willing to help with plane tickets and all. So I would like for any of you to take photos of yourselves or your kids BEGGING my parents (Cal & Colleen Blackburn) to come see their kids and grandkids, in Utah, for Christmas. Send them to my email address: auddah@msn.com I will post them on my blog for my parents to see just how much this means t
o all of us. Your support and help for my crazy cause is so very appreciative! Here's the start:
**Dad, I know you would only be able to come for a few days and may not even be able to fly in till Christmas morning but that's okay with ALL of us. We want you and mom here, the grandkids are so sad and want more than any presents, for you both to be here for Christmas. Please consider it! We'll make your visit comfy and inexpensive! Love you both!
PLEASE COME TO UTAH FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, good heavens. That is too funny. Good luck with getting Dad to budge! We'll be there on the 27th, and that's good enough. You could tell Brady was trying not to laugh. Oh so funny. The captchka below that I have to type is: droider. Make me think of how Germans might say roids. HAHA!
This is mom speaking. I wasn't sure if the kids were sincere. They had the same clothes on in both the happy picture and the sad picture. I think this is a scam. You will need to talk to your grumpy father about this topic. It would be nice to come, but dad says "no money."
love to all,
mom
Post a Comment