"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Newest Armstrong

Friday, November 14th--Introducing, Danika Leigh Armstrong. She was born yesterday to Crystal and Dustin Armstrong. She's healthy and beautiful, very much alert and quite the little wiggle worm (Crystal, I can't even bear the thought that she was THAT wiggly in your womb!). Welcome to this crazy family, Danika! You can try and calm us down but it won't work so just jump on in to our craziness when you're ready! And to be a part of this family, you must LOVE Disneyland so we'll get you obsessed in no time! ha ha ha Love you, Danika!
Elise and I visited the U of U hospital tonight to meet Danika. Nate stayed at home with Brady, he seems to have some kind of stomach flu (Please no ER visits! PLEASE!). Elise loved holding her new little cousin and looks forward to the time she can play with her and make her laugh and everything else. I enjoyed holding Danika too, although she seemed to just want to eat and I couldn't help in that department so back to mom she went. Dustin and Crystal are so very happy and I'm happy for them. Congratulations!

No comments: