1.What's your husband's name? Nathan Carl Armstrong
2.How long have you been married? 8 years, 8 1/2 months
3.How long did you date? 6 months and then 6 months engaged
4.Who said I love you first? I think it was me but his was much more romantic (in the Celestial room at the Bountiful Temple)
5.Who asked who out first? I can't remember (long story!)
6.Who kissed who first? Nate, he was pretty nervous! he he he
7.How old is he? 33
8.Who eats the sweets? I'm an all-the-time sweets fan, he has to be in the mood for 'em
9.Who sings best? me
10.Who's smarter? Book smarts, definitely him. Common sense smarts, me.
11.Who cooks dinner and does laundry? We share dinner responsibilities. I do the laundry.
12.Who pays the bills? That would be Nate, the accountant
13.Who drives? When we're in the car together he usually does.
14.Who wears the pants? It's about 50-50 (I hope he feels the same!)
15.Our favorite couple thing to do: We love to go to Desert Star Theater (We have season tickets, I highly recommend it to any couple!)
16.His favorite pastimes: He loves watching sports and playing sports, Xbox, Wii, playing with the kids, playing with me ; ), watching the Simpsons and collecting Simpsons stuff.
17.What I love most about him: He's very caring and kind-hearted. He thinks of the most romantic things to make me feel so loved. He always tells me he loves me in the morning and at night. He is the most amazing dad I've ever known--Brady and Elise know how much he loves and cherishes them. He's respectful and respected. I love that he doesn't give in to my whining and begging over petty things--it teaches me better budgeting habits. I love that he's managed to keep us out of debt, with the exception of the house (full tithing!). As I've said MANY times before, he's my best friend and I can talk to him about anything.
Alrighty then! So I tag whoever wants to do this in honor of their own hubby.

No comments:
Post a Comment