Wednesday, November 19th--Eewwww! It's bad enough I have to look at myself naked, don't you be picturing me in your mind, you sicko! ha ha ha
Clear your mind and offer me a little sympathy at this difficult time........yes, so difficult (crying a little, need a minute......). I, uh, accidentally, left my cell phone in my jeans today and threw the jeans in the wash with the rest of my clothes. My cell phone got washed and is no longer functioning. (a few more tears coming..........) The dearly departed cell phone was the coolest! It had so much life left to it, I'd only had it for a year. It's red, takes pics, had awesome songs I downloaded as ringtones, the list goes on and on....... I've had various cell phones for the last 12 years and this has never happened--none of them have broken due to stupid mistakes. I just pray all the phone numbers, photos, downloads, etc. are retrievable.
So yes, as crazy as it sounds, I felt "naked" as I was running errands this afternoon and evening without my cell phone. I guess I'll be making a trip to AT&T Wireless tomorrow. Cripes!
Jane 23
5 months ago

1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, I dropped my last phone in the toilet! Yummy!
Post a Comment